Dry herb smoking and aromatherapy have been a very popular mode of treatment as well as an addiction.
Ever since the invention of electronic cigarettes, people are finding effective and modern ways of smoking dry herbs and flowers. However, the budget has been one of the major reasons behind the reluctance of youngsters to purchase vaporizers.
For those netizens who do not know much about vaping devices, we have compiled some of the most affordable dry herb vaporizers under $100 that provide great value. We have saved you from searching the internet and comparing various features on your own.
Budget-friendly vaporizers do not mean that they are useless. Instead, the manufacturers tend to provide a smart proportion of value where they make a profit by satisfying the consumers simultaneously.
Various products provide relatively great vapor quality. The design and interior are not bad either as there is a metallic shell to provide durability.
Temperature settings, battery life, and heating method might change from product to product. However, affordable dry herb vaporizers tend to compromise on certain features to make profits.
The only thing that you need to do is to go through our compilation and pinpoint the features that complement your usage pattern. So without any further ado let’s start.
- Best Dry Herb Vaporizer Under $100
- Things to consider before buying the best dry herb vaporizer under $100
- What’s irrelevant for dry herb vaporizers under $100?
- What’s Best Dry Herb Vaporizer Under $100?
Best Dry Herb Vaporizer Under $100
DaVinci Miqro Vaporizer
DaVinci Miqro is an extremely portable vaping device made of metallic outer and ceramic chamber inside. The ceramic chamber along with the zirconium vapor path preserves all the goodness and ensures that the vapors have no metallic smell at all.
It takes around 40 seconds to heat initially while the conduction heating makes sure that even the hardest of materials get melted inside the chamber.
The temperature settings are extremely convenient where you can adjust the temperature between 149 and 221 degrees celsius with an increment of +/- 1.
There are four different smart paths available to make switching between temperatures easy. It is always handy to have a few preset temperature intensities. It also has a boost mode to optimize the extraction process so your herbs will rarely get wasted.
DaVinci Miqro is not as portable as other vaporizers made by the manufacturer as it has a 30 minutes battery life which entirely depends on the temperature intensity. Other than this, the charging time is thrice the battery life as it takes 90 minutes to charge on average.
It can be used while charging. A 5-year warranty contract is also offered by the manufacturer so this product is an ideal choice for all those users who demand quality products at a lower price.
- The vapor path and ceramic chamber are non-metallic to preserve the taste and smell.
- The +/- 1 increment makes it simple to control and operate.
- The smart paths are convenient to adjust.
- There is a boost mode available to extract the most out from your herbs.
- The charging time is not that long.
- Pass-through charging allows you to use it while it is charging.
- There is a 5-year warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- The heating time is not instant.
- The temperature range does not include mild temperature intensities.
- The battery life is shorter than other similar products.
- The vapors are not dense.
G Pen Pro Vaporizer
Following the footsteps of the preceding G Pen vaporizer on our list, the G Pen Pro Vaporizer is as compact as it can get. The aluminum body is sturdy and lightweight to carry. It also comes with a silicone mouthpiece to keep it insulated amidst sessions, however, it is not that effective.
There is a single button controllability feature where you can control the device using the power button. It also has three different intensities i.e. 190, 204, and 220 degrees Celsius. No matter which temperature intensity you choose, the device heats in 30 seconds to keep it as instant as possible.
G Pen Pro Vaporizer has a battery life of 40 minutes which is not sufficient to complement usage whilst traveling, however, it is great for casual smoking sessions.
It charges in around 2 to 3 hours which is very slow as compared to other substitutes. G Pen Pro Vaporizer does come with a 1-year warranty (a common contract offered by G Pen manufacturer).
- The size is compact and the body is durable.
- The silicone mouthpiece is insulated to avoid injuries.
- The temperature settings are simple to handle.
- The single-button control is convenient.
- The heating time is quick.
- Loading and unloading are simple.
- The battery life is above average.
- The charging time is longer than other substitutes.
- The temperature options are limited.
- The warranty period is insufficient.
- Charging time could have been a bit shorter.
Arizer V Tower Vaporizer
Arizer V Tower is a magician hat sitting on top of your table like a quality desktop vaping device. The manufacturing quality does not require any introduction as it is made of stainless steel to keep it rust-free and hygienic for the users. The silicone tubing and ceramic chamber play a crucial role in preserving the taste and smell of the vapors.
It is a great choice for all those smokers who prefer aromatic sessions so you can choose it for aromatherapy. The temperature range starts from the intensity as low as 50 degrees while it goes right up to 250 degrees celsius. The users can enjoy all sorts of heating routines whilst using this device.
The vapors take a long time to prepare as the heating process is performed for 1 to 2 minutes before preparing the first batch of vapors. The heating time might be as long as compared to other portable substitutes but the quality of vapors will impress you like no other device.
The temperature controls are simple to master because there are just two up and down buttons to variate the temperature whilst the digital screen depicts the temperature prevailing inside the chamber. Arizer V Tower Vaporizer, being a desktop vaporizer, does not require any battery to perform.
There is a 2-year warranty contract offered by the company to make sure that your investment does not get wasted due to manufacturing defects and quality-related issues. The Arizer V Tower Vaporizer is one of those devices that are simple to use yet it has an amazing value to offer.
- The body is durable and rust-free.
- The temperature range is extremely impressive as you can smoke at both mild and strong levels.
- The vapors are the purest.
- It is convenient to operate and monitor.
- The 2-year warranty contract is sufficient enough to cover all sorts of faults.
- The whip attachment can rotate at 360 degrees.
- The vapors are denser than the portable vaporizers.
- It is not portable because it is a desktop device.
- The heating time is slow.
- It is hard to clean.
- There is no balloon attachment available.
- There is no warranty on glass components.
G Pen Dash Vaporizer
G Pen Dash Vaporizer is one of the simplest vaping devices that you would ever come across. It is a sleek vaporizer that is covered in an aluminum alloy body to keep it as durable and classy as possible. The magnetic mouthpiece with an integrated vapor path is simple to detach.
This makes the loading and unloading process simple to perform. There is a stainless steel chamber that is glazed with glass to protect the herbs from combusting. The glass glazing preserves the vapor quality since the heating method is conduction.
The controllability is also straightforward. The device has a single button to control the whole process of heating the herbs. G Pen Dash Vaporizer has 3 different temperature settings at 190, 205, and 220 degrees celsius only.
The switching exercise is simple to perform since the options are limited. However, experienced smokers will not like the limitations at all.
The battery life is another factor that will disappoint if your usage revolves around traveling. It works for 35 minutes before requiring you to charge the batteries again. It also comes with a 1-year warranty contract that allows you to invest without worrying much about the risk of quality-related issues.
- The aluminum alloy outer is sleek and durable.
- A magnetic mouthpiece with an integrated air path is simple to detach.
- Loading and unloading are simple.
- The temperature settings are simple to master.
- The controllability is simple as it depends on a single button.
- It is compact and portable.
- The temperature controls are automatic since there are just 3 intensities available.
- The glass glazing is not as quality preserving as ceramic and silica.
- Battery life is not as short as other vaporizers.
Healthy Rips Fury 2 Vaporizer
Healthy Rips Fury 2 Vaporizer is now available at a discounted price and you have to spend just a shy under 100 dollars. It is an updated version of the older versions such as the Fury Vaporizer. The body looks classy with a shape that resembles a cigarette lighter. It is sleek and durable because it is made of kirksite alloy.
When considering the temperature settings, you can set the session duration between 3 and 6 minutes. This allows you to plan your sessions and battery consumption better than any other vaporizer. The heating time is as short as 25 seconds making it an on-demand vaporizer.
The glass air path is kept isolated to make sure that the vapor quality does not get impaired while the vapors are traveling to your mouth. The temperature range lies between 138 and 221 so you cannot use it for mild smoking sessions.
The heating chamber is made of stainless steel and the heating method is purely convection. This not only makes the heating time instant but also prevents the vapors from the metallic smell. There is a protective smell cover provided to preserve the taste and smell.
There is an OLED screen integrated to make the handling more convenient and simple. Healthy Rips Fury 2 Vaporizer is a fast-charging device that gets ready in no time. It takes around 75 minutes to charge while the battery life is somewhere between 45 and 50 minutes.
- It is the most compact vaporizer that you can purchase from the market.
- The kirksite alloy is durable and shiny.
- The session duration can be adjusted according to the needs.
- The heating time is short.
- Charging time is quick.
- Convection heating keeps the quality intact.
- The battery time is also sufficient for daily usage.
- The temperature is not compatible with mild smoking.
- The mouthpiece does not look good.
- The battery is non-removable.
- The design could have been a bit better.
X Max Starry Vaporizer
X Max Starry is different from all the other vaporizers on our list as it comes with a removable 18650 battery. You can carry a spare battery to a far-off place while traveling. The stand-alone battery, however, works for 45 minutes in one complete charging cycle.
The size of X Max Starry is portable and pocket-friendly where you can carry it to any place you want. It is shiny and sleek for all those users who want better design and durability.
Like all other affordable dry herb vaporizers, the X Max Starry Vaporizer has a conduction heating system that works well with the ceramic heating element.
The temperature range starts from 100 degrees celsius and ends at 240 degrees celsius. It is comparatively hotter and stronger than other substitutes in our compilation. Controlling the device is pretty simple as well.
The company has integrated a digital display on the side of the device to know what is happening inside the chamber. The device also has a haptic feedback feature to let you know when it is ready to serve vapors.
The company offers a 1-year warranty program to keep your investment secure. It is named as the 2nd generation of Starry Vaporizers so you should trust what the company promises as it is more advanced.
- The batteries are removable.
- The battery works for 45 minutes so it is sufficient for daily usage.
- It is highly compact and stylish.
- The ceramic chamber preserves all the goodness.
- Digital controls are simple to operate.
- Haptic feedback makes life easier for the users.
- The temperature range is not compatible with mild smoking.
- The 1-year warranty contract is insufficient especially when you do not use it daily.
- The chamber could have a better design.
Boundless CFC 2 Vaporizer
Boundless CFC 2 Vaporizer is not as shiny and classy as other metallic devices. The outer is made of plastic so you have to make sure that you have no issue with that later. The chamber is made of ceramic to ensure that the herbs do not get burnt while conduction heating is doing its job.
Despite looking like an ordinary vaping device, the Boundless CFC 2 Vaporizer has a quick heating time where the herbs get cooked in 30 to 40 seconds.
The temperature range is impressive too as it starts from 60 degrees celsius and goes right up to 230 degrees celsius. This impressively wide temperature range enables you to smoke at mild temperatures as well as at high-temperature intensities.
It is extremely simple to operate because the manufacturer has installed a digital screen on the face of the device. There are no remote control features and haptic feedback available to make life easier for you.
The battery life is not as impressive as travelers usually like, however, it does provide 6 to 9 sessions per charge. It takes around 2 to 3 hours to charge completely.
Moreover, the battery is internal so you cannot remove it. Furthermore, there is a 3-year warranty contract offered by the company to allow for all sorts of manufacturing faults so you are secure in this regard.
- The design is compact and easy to hold.
- The ceramic chamber is great for taste preservation.
- The temperature range is compatible with mild as well as strong smoking sessions.
- The controls are entirely digital so you can use them with ease.
- It is easy to clean.
- The 3-year warranty contract is sufficient to cover all manufacturing faults.
- The plastic outer is not as classy metallic vaporizers.
- There is no remote controllability or haptic feedback available.
- The charging time is long.
Things to consider before buying the best dry herb vaporizer under $100
Precision is an important feature to have in any electronic device. You should make sure that your dry herb vaporizer has accurate temperature controls. Certain things allow the users to heat herbs and flowers at the temperature of their choice.
An LED display is necessary as it shows you the temperature prevailing inside the heating chamber. Moreover, you should opt for a vaping device with +/- 1 increment in temperature settings. This allows for better control over the heating process.
What are you buying this dry herb vaporizer for? We all know that you demand better vapor quality. However, it is almost impossible to replicate desktop vaporizers or even high-end portable vaping devices.
Limited budgets mean that the companies forgo certain features to achieve better results at a low price. Most cost-effective is nothing but cheap.
They do not provide the vapor quality that established products do. This is why we would advise you to check reviews regarding the quality of vapors before committing to purchase.
Usually, manufacturers compromise on battery life to keep vaporizers more affordable. It is an understood fact that you cannot expect full-fledged features below 100 dollars. You need to identify your pattern of usage before deciding to purchase a vaporizer.
If you are planning to use it while traveling then you should give importance to the battery life as it would allow you to manage your smoking sessions better. On the other hand, the battery is not that relevant when it comes to casual usage or home-based usage.
Safety is an important factor to consider before buying any electronic device. Handheld dry herb vaporizers should be insulated to avoid injuries and burning. Apart from this, the airflow should be continuous and even throughout the session.
Furthermore, considering the device’s security, it should be supported by a warranty contract. Avoid purchasing a vaporizer with glass components inside of its body. Fragile components like glass or crystal atomizers are vulnerable to breakage.
What’s irrelevant for dry herb vaporizers under $100?
Finding a remotely controllable device below 100 dollars is close to impossible. You might find some devices that have mobile app supportability, however, these devices forgo some important features to cover the cost gap and make the product more profitable. Mobile app controllability will impair the battery life so you would not be able to enjoy extended smoking sessions.
Convection vaporizers are expensive as they have a proper air generation and airflow controlling mechanism integrated. Most of the vaporizers below the 100 dollar range are powered by conduction heating.
The best that you can do is to invest your money in conduction vaporizers and opt for the device that has an isolated vapor path and ceramic heating chamber.
What’s Best Dry Herb Vaporizer Under $100?
Finding a quality dry herb vaporizer below 100 dollars is a hard thing to do, however, we have compiled the best vaping devices that have the best proportion of value. The key to purchasing the best dry herb vaporizer is to identify your usage pattern and then consider investing in a product that complements and satisfies your needs.
The vaporizers that we have mentioned are all great at producing quality vapors. The only thing that you would see varying is the battery life and the temperature settings. The Arizer V Tower Vaporizer is the only desktop vaporizer named in our article so you should consider it if you want a dry herb vaporizer for home-based usage.
Other than this, G Pen Pro and Dash are more simplistic with easy-to-master temperature controls and compact size. Boundless CFC 2 is a simple-looking beast that goes a long way in the power-related features.
Other than this, DaVinci Miqro is great at temperature settings, however, it has severe battery life issues. The X Max Starry Vaporizer is used for stronger hits so you can also consider it as it has a great battery life too. In the end, we would again tell you to identify your usage and choose wisely.