Considering the need for desktop vaporizers, Storz & Bickel produced the Classic Volcano vaporizer back in 1999.
The technology developed over time, and so did Storz and Bickel’s products. This paved path to the introduction of Digital Volcano in the year 2007.
Things were going well until the Arizer Extreme Q came on the scene. Its whip-shaped tube and heavy-duty desktop functioning compelled the customers towards itself.
Volcano Hybrid was the answer that Storz and Bickel had in response to all those critics admiring the competitors.
What is the Volcano Hybrid? Why is Volcano Hybrid the best option? What does Volcano Hybrid bring with itself? Let me share a detailed Volcano Hybrid Review
- Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer Review 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions 2021
- What does Volcano Hybrid mean?
- What was the Volcano Hybrid’s release date?
- Is Volcano Hybrid worth it for 2021?
- Is Volcano Hybrid safe?
- How to use a Volcano Hybrid?
- How do you turn off the Volcano Hybrid Bluetooth?
- Why is Volcano vaporizer so expensive?
- How to reset my Volcano Hybrid vaporizer?
- What is the valve made of on the Hybrid Volcano?
Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer Review 2021
👋 Quick Note
The Volcano Hybrid contains all the lovable features of Digital Volcano and adds the features that can put it higher than Extreme Q in the quality and innovation ratings.
You will receive a dual-functioning machine with a consistent, quality, and flavorful output. Considering the results in our analytical part of the brain, we recommend this vaporizer if you have enough funds to invest. The quality built and experience is worth spending money on.
Volcano Hybrid Complete Package
- 1 x VOLCANO HYBRID Vaporizer (the main body)
- 1 x Power Cord
- 3 x EASY VALVE Balloon with Mouthpiece
- 1 x EASY VALVE Balloon with Adapter
- 1 x Whip tube
- 1 x Filling Chamber
- 1 x Cap Ring
- 1 x Normal Screen Set (approx. Ø 30 mm),
- 1 x Drip Pad (approx. Ø 28 x 4 mm)
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Air Filter Set
- 1 x Herb Mill (ca. Ø 55 mm)
- 1 x Instructions for Use