If you’ve been part of the vaporizing or ‘vaping’ scene, you’ll be no stranger to hundreds of pens. The problem is, that not all vapes are made equal!
If a compact, practical, discreet, and easy-to-maintain vape pen is what you need, we’ve got your back. Today we bring two of the best vape pens money can buy – the DaVinci Miqro and the Pax 3!
DaVinci Miqro vs Pax 3 Vaporizer: Comparison
The fourth model from DaVinci, the Miqro, is made to deliver perfect flavor. Here’s what makes it a cut above the rest:
- Humble name: Although the DaVinci Miqro is a mere 80 x 34 x 23 millimeters in size and a virtually weightless 104 grams, it still has all the goodies its 33% larger brother, the IQ, came with.
- Adaptability: The Miqro comes with a multi-mode heating system matching users’ routines. You can toggle through the regular settings, Smart Path heating, and a supercharged quick-boost mode for when you need to get going. Also, read the DaVinci IQ2 Carbon Fiber review.
- No fear, newbies: The Smart Paths? There are 4 of them working on a range of 12 degrees, up and down. What that means is that those of you new to the vaping scene can experiment around safely while still enjoying the maximum flavor.
- Too easy: The Miqro features physical buttons with a simple dot-matrix display instead of those complicated and confusing configurations that turn you off.
Pax 3 Vaporizer
Pax Labs has done a number on the world of vaping with its slick, premium, and powerful Pax 3 Vaporizer. An extensive and welcome step up from the Pax 2.
They heard us. Pax 2 users often lamented how big the concentrate chamber was, but Pax has replied with an epic overhaul on the Pax 3. There’s now a half-pack lid, making all single-session users’ dreams come true.
- Fired up: There’s fast, and then there’s Pax 3. With a heat-up time of only 15 seconds which lasts for a 1.5-hour session, it’s exciting to imagine how this industry-leading benchmark will be topped in the future.
- Connected: Although the Pax 3 offers physical controls, it also has Bluetooth compatibility to hook up to your Android, making for a more customized and controlled experience.
- Ultimate control: The Pax 3 comes with 4 aptly-named modes to suit your needs, namely Efficiency, Flavor, Boost, and Stealth, depending on what you feel like.
- Ease of use: The Nighthawk app can be installed on your phone and used to check up on your device status and connections.
Although both these devices are packed with flagship-level specs, we recommend the Pax 3 for your vaping experience.
It is extremely enjoyable teamwork that makes RevivalVape a great place to work. It is a passion that we share as individuals who are dedicated to the industry. A small part of something bigger is all that matters to us. Our mission is to provide a safe and welcoming place for the vaping community.