If you’ve been part of the vaporizing or ‘vaping’ scene, you’ll be no stranger to hundreds of pens. The problem is, not all vapes are made equal!
If a compact, practical, discreet, and easy-to-maintain vape pen is what you need, we’ve got your back. Today we bring for you, two of the best vape pens money can buy – the DaVinci Miqro and the Pax 3!
DaVinci Miqro vs Pax 3 Vaporizer: Comparison
The fourth model from DaVinci, the Miqro is made to deliver perfect flavor. Here’s what makes it a cut above the rest:
- Humble name: Although the DaVinci Miqro is a mere 80 x 34 x 23 millimeters in size and a virtually weightless 104 grams only, it still has all the goodies its 33% larger brother, the IQ came with.
- Adaptability: The Miqro comes loaded with a multi-mode heating system, designed to match its users’ routines. You can toggle through the regular settings, Smart Path heating, and a supercharged quick-boost mode for when you really need to get going.
- No fear, newbies: The Smart Paths? There are 4 of them working on a range of 12 degrees, up and down. What that means is that those of you new to the vaping scene can experiment around safely, while still enjoying the maximum flavor.
- Too easy: The Miqro features physical buttons with a simple dot-matrix display instead of those complicated and confusing configurations that turn you off.
Also Read: DaVinci IQC Review
Pax 3 Vaporizer
Pax Labs has really done a number on the world of vaping with its slick, premium, and powerful Pax 3 Vaporizer. A big and welcome step up from the Pax 2.
They heard us. Pax 2 users often lamented about how big the concentrate chamber was, but Pax has replied with an epic overhaul on the Pax 3. There’s now a half-pack lid, making all single-session users’ dreams come true.
- Fired up: There’s fast, and then there’s Pax 3 fast. With a heat-up time of only 15 seconds which lasts for a 1.5-hour session, it’s exciting to imagine how this industry-leading benchmark will be topped in the future.
- Connected: Although the Pax 3 offers physical controls, it also has Bluetooth compatibility to hook up to your Android, making for a more customized and controlled experience.
- Ultimate control: The Pax 3 comes with 4 aptly-named modes to suit your needs, namely Efficiency, Flavor, Boost, and Stealth, depending on what you feel like.
- Ease of use: The Nighthawk app can be installed on your phone and used to check up on your device status and connections.
To sum it up, although both these devices are packed with flagship-level specs, we recommend the Pax 3 for your vaping experience.